Baadhi ya makampuni yanatoa ajira wiki hii na sisi tunakusogezea orodha ya baadhi ya nafasi za kazi katika sekta ya technolojia kwa ajiri yako. Fanya maombi mapema katika nafasi yoyote kama unania.
Senior Network Specialist (Core Network) at NMB PLC
Job Purpose Plan, organize and deliver cost effective and efficient network infrastructure services (Data, Voice, & Video) that meet and exceed business and customers’ expectations (availability, performance, resiliency, security and continuous improvement). Manage network projects, enhancements, advanced troubleshooting and day-to-day optimizations and support the entire bank’s network infrastructure.
- Review and validate internal customer/business requirements in order to create High-Level and Low-Level Network Designs that meets and exceeds the requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, processes, standards, and guidelines for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, etc.) for the LAN, WAN, Data Center Network, Contact Centre, and WLAN.
- Conduct research and propose appropriate recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network service continuous improvements.
- Provide periodic capacity & forecast planning statistics and periodic reports to aid in management decisions. Consult with the management and design access policy for the acceptable use of the networks which apply to everyone.
- Prepare and maintain spare part lists, monitor inventory and ensure that all the critical parts for network infrastructure systems are always available for fault repair and emergency requirements for respective zones/branches/HQ Networks.
- Perform system upgrades in order to patch gaps noticed in network infrastructure operating systems.
- Prepare and maintain entire bank’s network infrastructure documentation, and update it regularly to accommodate any change for both active & passive networks.
- Enhance approaches and technical methods used by Networks team/NOC/Field Support for branch network support and troubleshooting techniques to ensure smooth branch business operations.
- Review and support data center networks; enhance the existing network infrastructure through periodic upgrades (hardware & software) Administer network systems related to NMB branch LAN, WAN, business partners and internet to ensure optimized performance and quality in a secure manner.
- Design data network infrastructure (physical and virtual) for the purpose of ensuring cost effectiveness and efficiency of the networking systems.
- Plan, develop, implement and supervise major projects that requires network service. Administer network monitoring applications to ensure the network infrastructure delivers the intended services efficiently and provide daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly reports.
- Custodian of network hardware (data, voice and video) and configuration items (CI’s) within the bank. Work with network service providers & suppliers to ensure branch and business partners integrations to NMB networks are done in an effective manner and completed within agreed timelines.
- Review, enforce and manage supplier service contract and SLA; validate and reconcile bills for effective cost management. Review and advice management on different initiatives to improve Network infrastructure and operation excellency in an effective approach to benefits both internal and external customers. Design, stage, configure, implement, and support VoIP & Contact center systems and configurations installations.
- Ensure quality of service to for optimal operation of voice & video applications from branch networks to Head Office. Responsible for Wide Area Application Services to improve performance of applications over the Banks WAN.
- Execute internal proof of concepts on new technologies to improve network performance.
- Manage escalations from customers & network specialists when logged cases exceed network specialist SLA.
- Share knowledge with NOC Support & Network Specialists on solutions to un-documented issues.
- Manage, allocate and document IP address to new and existing branches.
- Monitor network devices and pinpoint critical issues exceeding thresholds that could lead to downtime. Support network users with access to network resources.
Attributes Knowledge of bank’s products and operations. Excellent Communication skills. Advance knowledge of the Network Support and troubleshooting. Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise technologies. Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers & Lightweight Access Points. Strong knowledge of voice, video and data switches and routers, telecommunications protocols and standards, voice and data infrastructure tools and services, QoS design and operation. Knowledge of audio and video conferencing backend systems, Cisco TMS, voice gateways, Cisco MCU, Content Servers, VCS controller and VCS expressway. In-depth knowledge of IP networks, Layer 2 & Layer 3 protocols. Strong management & leadership skills. Ability to manage network service providers , vendors, contractors, and others.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor in Computer Science or related academic field. 5+ years combined networking, security, telephony, video, unified communications experience Network design, implementation and support environment. Must have current CCNP & CCNP Security (aspirations to become CCIE – R&S/DC a major plus). In-depth experience of Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS. In-depth experience of Cisco Wireless LAN technologies. Knowledge with Cisco Nexus technologies. Other Network Professional certifications (ITILv3, CCIP, CCVP, CCDP, CCDE, ISE, PCNSE, Fortinet NSE, Radware, F5).
To apply for this job, please go to the following website www.nmbtz.com
It technician at HrmAfrica
- Application deadline: 2017-05-31
- Business / Employer name : hrmafrica
- Job role : Program or Product Management
- Position type: Full Time
- Organization type: Private Sector
An upmarket hotel in Zanzibar is looking for a qualified IT technician to operate and manage the IT Department. Applicants must have at least a diploma in relevant field coupled with a t least 2 years work experience.
To apply for this job, please go to the following website: www.hrmafrica.net
Technical and Administrative Professional at GIZ Tanzania
- Application deadline: 2017-05-20
- Business / Employer name: GIZ Tanzania
- Job role: Experienced
- Position type: Full Time
- Organization type: Private Sector
As a federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Govemment in achieving its objectives Intel field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
The German Embassy Dar es Salaam will take up the task of the sectorial policy dialogue and the corresponding donor coordination in the health sector and will assume the role of chair in the Development Partners Group Health (DPG Health) from July 2017 to June 2018. In order to support the embassy in its priority task of political steering, a local specialist is required on a temporary basis to ensure that technical-administrative tasks in the area of donor coordination can be realized adequately by the chair.
For this reason GIZ Tanzania is looking to fill the position of a Technical and Administrative Professional.
Duty station: Dar es Salaam
Terms of the Contract: Fixed term contract
- The Technical and Administrative Professional is responsible for providing technical and administrative assistance to the chairperson of the Development Parmer’s Group Health (DPG Health)
- Tasks The Technical and Administrative Professional
- supports the chairperson of the DPG Health in the preparation and follow-up of DPG Health meetings and workshops (including setting of agenda, preparation of topics, development and maintenance of donor coordination databases, minutes of meetings)
- participates in DPG Health meetings
- monitors and/or takes part in sector-specific meetings and events
- advises the chairperson of DPG Health on health policy issues es
- evaluates relevant topics within DPG Health th
- identifies health policy topics that are relevant to the DPG Health
- ensures technical exchange with DPG Health members on key issues
- performs other duties and tasks at the request of the DPG Health chairperson
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- University degree in relevant specialization and qualification in public health, equivalent to master’s degree
- In-depth knowledge of current global agendas from the sector as well as broad technical-political know-how-
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office) ) • Strong managerial and organisational competence
- Broad experience 0 management and administration
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with managementt
Apply for this job
Interested candidates should send their letter of application together with the CV and copies of academic certificates by email
Please use the subject line “Technical and Administrative Professional DPG Health”.
Applications in hard copy will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GIZ Tanzania is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all qualified and eligible candidates regardless of their gender, origin, religion belief, disability or any other minority group.
Job Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania, Application Deadline 17 May 2017
IP Network Operation: Control and operational management of the IP/ MPLS network in order to deliver end-to-end network availability, and KPI target; to ensure preventive, reactive and corrective maintenance is done as required, regular updates are performed as per vendor recommendations. Emphasis should be put into network security
At least 3 years’ experience in Telecommunications Operations Management
University Degree in Telecommunications/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent Certifications in IP related fields particularly CCNP, CCIP, JNCP
Knowledge of mobile telecommunications network architectures/ technologies
Experience of working with multiple suppliers / vendors / partners i.e. CISCO, Juniper, Huawei etc
Experience in IP environment
Business acumen & awareness
Effective communication skills – oral and written
Job Opportunity at NMB, Senior Manager; Digital Channels Support
Responsible for highest quality, 24/7 availability, reliability, predictability, security and recoverability of ATM Card, Mobile phone, Internet and Agency banking services to customers.
- Coordinate 3rd level technical support with respective systems vendors to ensure efficient day-by-day smooth operations of all Customer Self-service channel systems.
- Ensure smooth operations of the Omni-Channel back-end / core systems:
- Monitor and perform incidents management of 2nd level technical support for all components / layers (Web, Application, Middleware, Database and Configurations) of all the Omni-Channels.
- Ensure efficient operation of the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform, which is a single point of integration to the Core Banking System for all Omni-Channels systems, back-end systems and interfaces to many 3rd party service / billing systems.
- Upgrade all Omni-channels systems, monitor availability, manage capacity and update applications & interface licenses timely.
- Lead a team of Senior Card Systems Specialists, Omni-Channels system analysts responsible for 2nd level support of ATM switch, Mobile banking system, card & pin life cycle management, and any other channels systems to be introduced.
- Effective coordination of 3rd level technical support from vendors & business partners of all Omni-channel systems as per Sales Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure uptime of all integrations / interfaces to service / utility providers & business partners.
- Perform periodic testing and ensure recoverability of all Self Service Channels (SSC) systems at Disaster Recovery (DR) in case of a disaster at the Production Data Center.
- Direct, manage, develop / train and provide guidance to direct reporting staff, setting targets / balanced score cards, conduct performance evaluations and corrective action to ensure that staff knowledge and skills are sufficient to provide effective and efficient service necessary to meet the established job requirements.
- Conduct monthly meetings with Self Service Channels (SSC) system vendors to discuss all SLA issues: Support, performance, uptime, continual improvement initiatives.
- Inspect and certify invoices of vendors & service providers related to existing SLAs, on-site support, etc.
- Prepare monthly report of Self Service Channels (SSC) system performance, incidents & challenges to the line manager.
Conversant with the following Omni–Channel systems:
- ATMs/ POS Switch with its Interfaces to National / International Card Payment Schemes (VISA, MasterCard, etc.).
- Card Management Systems (CMS), including Card & PIN mailer production and management systems.
- Mobile banking system (USSD, Apps);
- Agency Banking system;
- Internet banking (Retail / Corporate modules);
- Revenue / Cash Collection System (CCS);
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), with its Integrations with 3rd party business partners (MNOs, utility providers, billing systems, etc.)
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast changing banking service environment.
- People management & leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Service Management skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any other related academic field.
- ICT Service Management ITILv3 certifications
- Project Management PRINCE2 certifications will be an added advantage.
- Professional training / certification in Self Service Channels banking systems
- At least 5 years of relevant IT systems support experience; 3 years being in Self Service Channels systems support.
- Experience in Back up / Recovery and Systems / Business Continuity.